Volunteer With People’s Party of Washington!
You can make history as we build a party for all of Us.
You are volunteering at an auspicious time. If you have the time and desire, you can help shape our future.
Only 2 Steps To Volunteer
- Sign-up Using the Form Below. (Check out volunteer opportunities here.)
- Be Ready To Volunteer! A fellow volunteer will contact you soon. We look forward to you making us stronger.
PPOW Membership Agreement
To be a PPOW member, you must support our 5 Guiding Principles and Values, want to be known as a PPOW member, and agree to abide by the Pledge of Nonviolence at PPOW events and activities.
Our 5 Guiding Principles and Values
DIGNITY – We believe all people have inalienable rights to be recognized for their humanity and to be treated ethically. Furthermore, we believe that those who have been wronged by public action should be made whole by public action.
LIBERTY – We believe that, provided the collective rights of society are not diminished, individuals should be free from arbitrary and unreasonable restraints upon their personal will.
EQUALITY – We believe that all people should have equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents and that all people deserve fair representation.
SECURITY – We believe that society should provide for the common good and domestic safety of its members and safeguard their rights to dignity, liberty, and equality.
STEWARDSHIP – We believe that society should protect and improve conditions for future generations, the environment, and all its inhabitants.
As a member of PPOW I pledge to:
- Conduct myself in accordance with the goals of the nonviolence movement
- Refrain from violence or participation in violence of any kind
- Observe the ordinary rules of courtesy with friend and foe
- Police my own actions, not those of others
- Protect the safety and agency of others
- Follow the directions of PPOW leadership and captains regarding demonstrations, actions, and other events and activities
Discover More About The People’s Party
Find out about our calls, newsletters, and more