We Are Committed To Full Financial Transparency!
We Invite Your Scrutiny
You will find all the sources of information you need to explore our financials here on this page.
PPOW is required by law to make regular and full financial reports to the Washington Public Disclosure Commission (PDC).
You can explore those PDC reports by clicking here.
Note: We operate under the name of “Washington People’s Party” AND “People’s Party of Washington”.
IRS Political Organizaton Disclosure
As a 527 non-profit political organization, PPOW is also required to report to the IRS regarding our income and expenditures.
The information PPOW provides to the IRS is the same as is provided to Washington’s PDC, however in the spirit of full disclosure, PPOW is sharing the information it provides the IRS as well.
The link below is to a search form for the IRS’s Political Organization Disclosure database. To successfully search for our info, input the following
- Search For the Following Forms: check all of them
- Name of the Organization: Washington People’s Party.
- EIN: Not needed
- Date Form Posted: Any timeframe. However, PPOW’s intial IRS report was submitted on June 8, 2021.
We Need Your Financial Support
If you explore those financial reports, you will discover we are in great need of more financial support.
If can afford to do so, we would greatly appreciate your support.
- Donate any amount from $5 to $500. Click here to donate.
- Become a member & pay one-time or recurring membership dues
Want To Get More Involved?
Become a Volunteer